VINYL 400 – Adhesive for PVC
Adhesive for PVC, Vinyl/Linoleum Tiles and Floor Covering.
Method: Spread on concrete/wooden floor with trowel and lay tiles,
Use roller for uniform bonding. Ensure there are no air pockets.
- Pattex SL100 is a one-component acrylic emulsion-based sealant reinforced with silicone emulsion. Suitable for the sealing of low movement joints between various construction materials (aluminum, wood, concrete, brick etc.) and for sealing joints between windows, walls, doors etc. It is suitable for filling cracks in walls and on ceilings. It has superior adhesion and good elasticity.
Pattex SF525 – Premium Sanitary Silicone A premium sanitary sealant with triple mould-protection based on SilicoFlex™ Technology. Pattex SF525 can be used for sealing of joints in sanitary and wet areas such as bathtubs, wash basins, shower cabins, kitchen sinks, toilets, tiles etc. Pattex SF525 is a low modulus, one component, ready-to-use sealant (acetoxy type) for sanitary or other construction sealing applications where very high mildew resistance is required.
- UV Resistant
- Excellent Adhesion
- Glossy Appearance
Polybit CM 11 is a low-emission Leed designed tile adhesive for fixing tiles on:
- Cement and cement-lime plasters, cement screeds, cement ground coats, concrete substrates.
- Light weight AAC blocks / concrete block insulation materials like wood-cement boards and sound deadening panels primed with CT 17.
- Gypsum and anhydrite substrates (inside) primed with CT 17.
- Wet areas (with periodic water penetration) e.g. bathrooms, kitchens, toilets
- Utility rooms as cellars, storerooms, drying rooms, corridors, stairs,anterooms, living rooms, parking, balconies, terraces.
- Polybit CM 11 should not be used (unless the elastic emulsion CC 83 is added):
- On deformable substrates such as: primed plasterboards, wood chip-boards, heated floors.
Sikacryl®-110 is a 1-component acrylic dispersion sealant for indoor crack and joint filling. Sikacryl®-110 is designed for interior crack and joint filling with low movement. Sikacryl®-110 is also suitable for duct sealing in HVAC applications. Suitable for use in hot and tropical climatic conditions. ▪ Good application properties ▪ Movement cabability of ±7.5 % ▪ Mildew and fungus resistant ▪ Over-paintable ▪ Good adhesion on various substrates ▪ For interior use
PATTEX PL200 is a professional polymer-based construction adhesive. It is highly suitable for absorbent and non-absorbent surfaces like: Bricks, Ceramics, Metals, Plasterboards, Stone, Plastics. • High Initial Tack • For all materials and substrates* • Water-resistant • For interior and exterior applications • Solvent free
ASMACO GP is a high-quality single component acetic cure silicone sealant which vulcanizes on exposure to moisture in the air at room temperature, to produce a exible elastomeric sealant. It is suitable for all common construction and glazing application. It is easy to apply and oers excellent adhesion to a variety of nonporous substrates such as glass, glazed ceramic tiles and aluminum. It is resistant to ozone, ultra-violet radiation and temperature extremes.
- Easy to use one component type
- Fast curing
- Permanently elastic
- Antifungal to suit sanitary and wet area applications
- Cures at room temperature at ambient humidity conditions.
- Outstanding adhesiveness for many non-porous substrates, including Glass, Glazed Ceramics, Aluminum, Masonry, some Plastics, etc.
- Excellent resistance to weathering, moisture, ozone, UV, temperature Extremes, etc
- Application: Aluminum, steel, painted metal, EIFS, granite, and other stone, concrete, brick, and plastics.