- Pattex SL100 is a one-component acrylic emulsion-based sealant reinforced with silicone emulsion.
Suitable for the sealing of low movement joints between various construction materials (aluminum, wood, concrete, brick etc.) and for sealing joints between windows, walls, doors etc.
It is suitable for filling cracks in walls and on ceilings.
It has superior adhesion and good elasticity.
Sikasil -117 Sanitary is a 1-component, solvent-free sealant with resistance to fungus. Suitable for use in hot an tropical climatic conditions. Sikasil -117 Sanitary is designed for sanitary or other sealing applications in wet rooms where mildew resistance is required. Sikasil-117 Sanitary is designed to seal glass, glazed surfaces, ceramic and porcelain and coated metal substrates. ▪ Low shrinkage ▪ Mildew and fungus resistant ▪ Good UV and weathering resistance
ASMACO GP is a high-quality single component acetic cure silicone sealant which vulcanizes on exposure to moisture in the air at room temperature, to produce a exible elastomeric sealant. It is suitable for all common construction and glazing application. It is easy to apply and oers excellent adhesion to a variety of nonporous substrates such as glass, glazed ceramic tiles and aluminum. It is resistant to ozone, ultra-violet radiation and temperature extremes.
- Easy to use one component type
- Fast curing
- Permanently elastic
- Antifungal to suit sanitary and wet area applications
- Cures at room temperature at ambient humidity conditions.
- Outstanding adhesiveness for many non-porous substrates, including Glass, Glazed Ceramics, Aluminum, Masonry, some Plastics, etc.
- Excellent resistance to weathering, moisture, ozone, UV, temperature Extremes, etc
- Application: Aluminum, steel, painted metal, EIFS, granite, and other stone, concrete, brick, and plastics.
Pattex SF525 – Premium Sanitary Silicone A premium sanitary sealant with triple mould-protection based on SilicoFlex™ Technology. Pattex SF525 can be used for sealing of joints in sanitary and wet areas such as bathtubs, wash basins, shower cabins, kitchen sinks, toilets, tiles etc. Pattex SF525 is a low modulus, one component, ready-to-use sealant (acetoxy type) for sanitary or other construction sealing applications where very high mildew resistance is required.
- UV Resistant
- Excellent Adhesion
- Glossy Appearance
ikasil-116 GP is a 1-component, general purpose silicone sealant. Suitable for use in hot an tropical climatic conditions. asil-116 GP is designed for glazing and weatherproofing applications on non-porous substrates such as glass or glazed ceramic tiles. Sikasil-116 GP can be used for inside and outside applications.
- Good resistance to shrinkage, cracking and discoloration
- UV and weathering resistant
- Good adhesion to a variety of non-porous substrates
Fevicol CA 777 is a superior grade rubber based contact adhesive design to deliver very high strength immediately on bond formation. Laminate pasting on MDF, HDF, Plywood, Particle board etc. Bus body and automotive interiors. Bonds all types of laminated plastics to wood, metal, plaster etc. Available 602 ml
Tilebond 2000 is an easy to apply mortar for the mounting and laying of ceramic tiles, glazed and unglazed clinkers and mosaics. It is suitable for use on walls and floors of concrete, lightweight concrete and plaster for both exterior and interior surfaces. Tilebond 2000 provides excellent adhesion between the tile and substrate. Available 25KG Bag.
PATTEX PL150 is professional adhesive, with solvent based technology.
- Suitable for interior and exterior applications for bonding and mounting.
- It is instant tack, solvent based formula, no need to flash the solvent.
- weather and vibration resistant.
- Product is designed for ease of use and efficient handling.
- water resistant, low odor.
- It is self-expanding.