BISON KIT – Contact Adhesive
Super strong, liquid, universal contact adhesive based on neoprene rubber, synthetic resins and solvents.
Bonds plastic panel boards (such as Formica®), veneer, hardboard, plastic edgings, rubber, leather,
linoleum, cork, textile or polyether foam to themselves as well as to wood, chipboard, concrete and metal.
- UV Resistant
- Excellent Adhesion
- Glossy Appearance
- Good resistance to shrinkage, cracking and discoloration
- UV and weathering resistant
- Good adhesion to a variety of non-porous substrates
- Cement and cement-lime plasters, cement screeds, cement ground coats, concrete substrates.
- Primed light weight AAC blocks / concrete block
- Wet areas (with periodic water penetration) e.g. bathrooms, kitchens, toilets
- Utility rooms as cellars, storerooms, drying rooms, corridors, stairs, anterooms, living rooms
- Easy to use one component type
- Fast curing
- Permanently elastic
- Antifungal to suit sanitary and wet area applications
- Cures at room temperature at ambient humidity conditions.
- Outstanding adhesiveness for many non-porous substrates, including Glass, Glazed Ceramics, Aluminum, Masonry, some Plastics, etc.
- Excellent resistance to weathering, moisture, ozone, UV, temperature Extremes, etc
- Application: Aluminum, steel, painted metal, EIFS, granite, and other stone, concrete, brick, and plastics.